• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Green, Meguiars and Mothers Products for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Green, Meguiars and Mothers Products for Sale

Okay,
    I am selling my Bissell Little Green which is approx. 1 year old, it's been used probably 6 times, it has been cleaned and flushed out after each use. The unit works fine and is in excellent condition. I am selling it because I just bought a Durrmaid hot water extractor. I paid approx $90.00 for it new and am asking $40.00 for it plus shipping.

I have also cleaned out my detailing supplies and the items I don't use I am also selling, they are as follows:
    Meguiars #9, never opened
    Meguiars #7 never opened
    Meguiars Color X opened but full (seal is removed)
    Meguiars Gold Class wax, never opened
    Mothers Power Wax, never opened
    Mothers Power Polish, 95% full
    Mothers Chrome Polish, 75-80% full
    Mothers Back to Black, 70 % full
    Mothers Plastic Polish 90% full
    Mothers Mag Wheel and Aluminum polish, never used

This is $80.00 worth of products and I am selling for $40.00 take all. I would rather not ship individual items. All products are in good condition and have never been frozen.

I can sell both the Little Green and waxes/polishes together or separate, but would like to sell the waxes/polishes together.
    Shipping would be ground UPS and I would only charge the cost of UPS with no markups on shipping.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
    Tom

Updated,
    The little green is gone, still have the other products.

Comment

If you decide to break it up I'll take#9, #7, Color X and Mothers Plastic Cleaner

Comment

Items are sold.

Thanks,
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');