• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

1 members and 582 guests

Most users ever online was 3,882, May 6th, 2016 at 05:36 PM.

1. marc515
  • Recent Forum Posts

rodder98

Re: How often do I need to clay my car?

I put my fingers into a plastic sandwich baggie, and then lightly move my fingers across the paint, after washing it. The baggie magnifies the "bumps"

rodder98 Nov 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    davey g-force

Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

The great majority of new cars will still need claying. They sit outdoors for weeks or months before you receive them, so they will have a build up of

davey g-force Nov 20th, 2017, 02:27 PM Go to last post
    davey g-force

Re: Meguiar's Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner

davey g-force Nov 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    aung.moe.si

When to use Meguiars No smear Glass cloth

I just wanna to clarify when to use "Meguiars No smear glass cloth + Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner". Are they supposed to use only

aung.moe.si Nov 20th, 2017, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    Murr1525

Re: Is this the right process?

I used the UFF on top of ULW the last time I detailed completely. Not sure about it.. I may try the reverse order this time.

Some Quick

Murr1525 Nov 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Murr1525

Re: Product Questions

If you wash fairly often and and use the UQW after each wash, it'll keep a good wax coat on a pretty long time.

Murr1525 Nov 20th, 2017, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    Adnan

Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

Thx dear for detailed response. As my car will be brand new so can i skip clay/cleaning wax after washing? Other thing is, claying is advance for me.

Adnan Nov 20th, 2017, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    Michael Stoops

Re: Meguiar's Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner

It will be in Walmart, Advance Auto, AutoZone and Pep Boys to start, along with the major online players as well. Yes, you can use it on paint to decon

Michael Stoops Nov 20th, 2017, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    se9303

Meguiars Ultimate Leather balm combined with Leatherique conditioner?

Hello to all

i am going to have the leather interior fully redone on my 2000 BMW 328ci and was interested to know if i can apply leatherique

se9303 Nov 20th, 2017, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    GRIMSHAW

Re: Local Detail Shop?

Will a clay bar scratch

GRIMSHAW Nov 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM Go to last post
    Blueline

Re: How can I prevent water spots?

If you have a good coat of wax on it as you say, next time after the wash, take the nozzle off the hose, and gently run the water top to bottom. Most

Blueline Nov 20th, 2017, 05:19 AM Go to last post
    Original Equipment

Re: How can I prevent water spots?

Hi,
    Thanks. I found some portable water softeners, advertised as being purpose built for washing cars, boats, and RVs.

I am wondering

Original Equipment Nov 20th, 2017, 04:52 AM Go to last post
    brainsc

Re: Swirl marks still visible after a detail

mmmm.. i see, k thanks guys.. adding it to my lessons learned box

Thanks again!

brainsc Nov 20th, 2017, 02:56 AM Go to last post
    Don

It depends on how the paint reacts to the compound, if it clears up without haze, you're good to go with a wax, if not, then a polish is in order before

Don Nov 20th, 2017, 02:43 AM Go to last post
    brainsc

Thanks for the reply Mark. When you say 2-step process, would that be compound and then straight to a wax like M66 Quick Detailer, or would you still

brainsc Nov 20th, 2017, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

Meguiar's Inc.

Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

Thread Starter: Meguiar's Inc.

Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish ​ Features: Meguiar's most advanced paint protecting formula Technologically advanced, innovative, synthetic polymer coating provides relentless water beading protection wash after wash* Protects for a full year!* Meguiar's fastest & easiest way to...

Last Post By: davey g-force Nov 20th, 2017, 02:27 PM Go to last post
    Mike Phillips

How often do I need to clay my car?

Thread Starter: Mike Phillips

How often do I need to clay my car's finish? The question is often asked, "How often do I need to clay my car's finish?" The answer is, "It depends on where you park your car and what's floating in the air"

Last Post By: rodder98 Nov 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    Nick Winn

Meguiar's Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner

Thread Starter: Nick Winn

Meguiar's Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner Meguiar's Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner delivers our most powerful cleaning performance that is also safe for all wheel finishes! This advanced chemistry blends road grime attacking surfactants with active brake dust dissolving agents. The deep-cleaning...

Last Post By: davey g-force Nov 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    RX300

Frustrated by swirls

Thread Starter: RX300

Black car, few scratches. i used ultimate compound on the scratch areas that ultimate polish didn’t help on. I noticed swirls started so I decided to stop using the ultimate compound and went right to polish. Low and behold my car is covered in swirls now. i washed the car and clay barred...

Last Post By: The Guz Nov 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM Go to last post
    BWF07

Product Questions

Thread Starter: BWF07

I am completely new to the Meguiar's product line as I have been an Adams user for years but just switched over a few weeks ago. I an using the Ultimate line and mainly at this time the Quick Detailer and the Quick Wax. Now that the hot summer weather is done with in Florida, I plan to do my...

Last Post By: Murr1525 Nov 20th, 2017, 12:03 PM Go to last post
  • Forum Stats

Number of Members: 52,186
    Total Threads: 59,998
    Total Posts: 551,733
    Currently Online: 578

Newest Member: pnagy02
  • Meguiar's Direct.com revamped & relaunched!

Our on-line brand store has been revamped & relaunched! Visit the new and improved site at www.meguiarsdirect.com for all your car care needs!

• New to MOL?

• Detailing Class Information

• Connect with us through....

Subscribe to me on YouTube      

• Meguiar's Direct