PDA

View Full Version : Hijacked ?

wifpd4
Dec 4th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Is it just me or has the main Meguiar's On Line web page been hijacked this afternoon (Dec. 4, 2013) ?
NetworkSolutionsdotcom

BillyJack
Dec 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I saw the same thing. I've tried to get in all day unsuccessfully, even going through Meguiars.com. Glad to see things functioning again.

Bill

Michael Stoops
Dec 4th, 2013, 03:03 PM
No hijacking or anything else nefarious happening today. We've had a major tech glitch with the system and the site went down. It's a bit spotty coming back up as various DNS pointers around the Interwebs take time to re-index everything. We've been monitoring from here in Irvine, CA and this is the first we've been able to post - more than 90 minutes after David posted to start this thread. Everything should be back to 100% normal in the next few hours for everyone.

We apologize for the issue and appreciate everyone's patience.

STRIFE
Dec 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM
I was starting to have withdraw symptoms....

davey g-force
Dec 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
:iagree:

I'm glad things are back to normal. I couldn't get in all morning over here...

wifpd4
Dec 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Hi Mike and others,

Thanks for the update. Like Bill I came in through Meguiar's dot com to post a message. Then lost all of MOL. Rebooted cable modem, wireless router, and 10 devices. I was then patting myself on the back, chest puffed out bragging to wife....then I read Mike's post. Chest deflated....wife realizes truth of 39 years....I fix nothing...

All normal with the world again.

Thanks,

wifpd4
Dec 6th, 2013, 04:40 AM
STRIFE,
It's the morning of the 6th, I woke up with the DT's but MOL opened without a hitch....I'm all better now....

Davey,
I don't know if your day is today or tomorrow, but you were or will be fine awhile ago or soon...??

Bill,
Shouldn't you be shoveling snow or some such?

Mike,
I'm confused. My wife is always giving me pointers. Are those the same as DNS pointers?
Oh and uh, Thanks.