PDA

View Full Version : NXT Tech Institute - Saturday March 19th

Mike Phillips
Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
Meguiar’s is proud to announce the second NXT Tech Institute!

* Are you a professional detailer?
* Do you have a desire to learn wet sanding & rotary buffing techniques?
* Are you ready to provide high dollar services to the most discriminating clientèle?
* Do you work with…desire to work with…show cars and want to develop the skills needed to make the paint look concourse ready?
* Would you like to know how to remove paint defects, such as orange-peel, texture, scratches, swirls, acid rain etching, and severe water spots?
* Want to learn about the latest technologies in paint care? When: Saturday, March 19th
Where: The Nethercutt Collection (http://www.nethercuttcollection.org/index2.html) - Sylmar, CA
(Near Burbank, CA Airport)

NXTti is the iNtense eXtreme Training tech institute

At this one day information-packed workshop you will learn to:
* Evaluate and Eliminate All Types of Paint Defects
This includes eliminating both above surface and below surface defects, including the number one consumer complaint: swirl marks.

* Revitalize Paint the Safe and Easy Way
Create a flawless finish and save time utilizing the incredibly versatile Meguiar’s G100 Orbital Polishing System.

* High-Speed Rotary Polish Confidently and Consistently
Highly guarded and scarcely known professional buffing techniques are taught here! Polishing speeds, pad placement, and compound choice discussed at length.

* Wet-sand by Hand or Machine
Transform a textured or damaged paint surface into one that is as smooth-as-glass, safely and quickly!

The training fee for the NXT Tech Institute one-day workshop is $495.

Students receive:* Professional hands-on and multi-media instruction.
* NXTti Paint Care Kit (retail value of $495.00).
* Limited-Edition Embroidered NXTti Duffel Bag.
* Lunch

The best student to instructor ratio in the industry!
Class size will be limited to under 30 students! Meguiar's NXTti Instructors have well over 100 years of combined experience pertaining to all aspects of the paint polishing process.

Instructors are:* Jason Rose - Senior Area Sales Manager - Southern California - Meguiar's, Inc.
* Rod Kraft - Senior Area Sales Manager - Northeast East - Meguiar’s, Inc.
* Jeff Brown - Senior Area Sales Manager -Northern California - Meguiar’s, Inc.
* Mark Willie - Sales Representative - Twinsburg, Ohio - Mirka Abrasives, Inc.
* Kevin Brown - Professional Detailer and Meguiar’s Distributor

NXTti Experts combine hands-on training, in-depth discussion, and interactive-media in a highly specialized classroom setting. This radically compressed teaching format is very powerful. NXTti students are able to learn quickly, retain knowledge, and immediately put what they have learned into action. Avoid learning at "The School of Hard Knocks".

Here are comments from others who have already completed the course…

“Overall the class was very well thought out. It flowed very smoothly. We were given a lot of information, but it was well explained and then perfectly demonstrated. We had top of the line equipment to play with. The eight hour class passed very quickly! It was the first class operation that I have come to expect from Meguiar's. My hat is off to the instructors.� Joe

“Thank you to everyone at the NXT training day, I learned a lot and had an enjoyable day. I have a large learning curve to get through. The training today reduced that learning curve and added to my confidence. Thanks again!� David

“A big two thumbs up to the guys from Meguiar’s. They did an excellent job with this first NXTi. We started from the basics and got a good understanding of how to approach different problems. Then we got hands on, which was great. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and patient. Well worth my time and money. Thanks Meguiar’s! Job well done!!!!� Bob

“The NXTti clinic was outstanding. It presented the subject matter in a well thought out systematic manner. I learned a bunch and came away with base skills I didn't think I could get. If anyone has the opportunity to take one of these clinics, do so. You won't regret it.� Bill

“It was a great class and I enjoyed it all... Well worth it (Even though I had to fly half way across the U.S.!) I do have to say the pictures of me (posted online) look so intense. Must have been all that information I was soaking up. Anyway, I think the next one should be in the middle of the U.S. (then I could go again!). GREAT CLASS.� Larry

Classroom size is limited! Payments must be made in advance. Credit card or check accepted. For more information or to register, contact:

Kevin Brown - Phone: 805-922-6102
Click here to e-mail Kevin Brown (iamwaxman@aol.com)

Jason Rose- Phone: 805-320-0511
Click here to e-mail Jason Rose (jrose@meguiars.com)

Register now to reserve your spot!

Jimmy Buffit
Feb 27th, 2005, 07:33 AM
I was privilaged to attend the first seminar.
I've completely wetsanded 9 vehicles since then, (and several partials) with simply outstanding results.

I spent alot of time and money to attend this seminar, and I was quite satisfied with my investment. Those monies have come back many times over...

Highly recommended.

Jim

RDVT4ME
Feb 27th, 2005, 11:46 AM
I also attended the first NXT Ti.

If you are serious about detailing, then this class is a must!

Kevin Brown
Feb 27th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the comments, guys. I enjoyed spending the time with you.

And Jim, will you be flying out again, or....? !!!!!:LOLOL:

Seriously though, are you doing more hand sanding or machine sanding? Did you find the moon-shaped and flexible hand pads to be useful with the Abralon and Royal?

Superior Shine
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:28 PM
It was a very good class. I am glad I attended.

Being it was the first NXT class there is very little to critique.

A better location to hold it doesnt exists.

The information was right on and there wasn't a question that the instructors couldn't answer.

I would have liked to have worked on real cars and checked the final product in direct sun light though.

Also, so we could have a little more time to eat, the students could have been asked their choice of one of the two or three items we could choose from for lunch and have a "runnner" put in the order for us 15 minutes before lunch time.

The class is top notch!!!

Kevin Brown
Feb 27th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Hey Joe-

THANKS for all the compliments. I want you to know that I appreciate the killer write-up you did immediately after the seminar. It blew me away! Superior Shine's Killer Write-up... NXTti (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2802)
Now that I've gained experience posting pics & text, I realize how tiring that must have been. :eek:
If you'll e-mail me your shipping address I'd like to send you one of the last Inaugural NXTti duffle bags. You definitely earned it (and would probably use it). I meant to do it immediately, but days turned into weeks, and after that I just let it go. :o :o :o

On topic, I like the idea of sending a runner (or placing a call) ahead of time to order lunch. After all, food delivery took longer than expected. At the upcoming March 19th NXTti, we'll be doing things differently, as there is not a restaurant close by.

Additionally, we won't be working on real cars- it'll be test panels once again. Test panels allow students to get VERY aggressive and make mistakes without a huge financial burden on me! From a logistics standpoint, they're easy. Example- In the Vintage Museum, we were not allowed to use wool pads in the museum area because the loose fibers would find their way to the vehicles on display. We ended up using the restoration room for wool-pad compounding.

That rental car we played around on was returned with a very shiny hood, though. :D

Regarding pricing: Give me a day to drag out the 'Post NXTti Retail Sales Invoices' to check up on that topic. Note that all the prices included 7.75% sales tax. I do remember that we sold the bulk pack of Ultimate Wipes for 60 bucks ($55.69 + tax), not at the suggested retail price of $69.95 plus tax ($75.37).

Jimmy Buffit
Feb 28th, 2005, 02:25 AM
are you doing more hand sanding or machine sanding?

Probably more TIME with the machine, but my confidence level with hand sanding is SO elevated, that I just do it much more than in in the past. (Correcting poor touchups, simple 'scuff & buff' areas, etc.)

No, I just can't justify the time away this time... just back from vacation and a minor expansion in the immediate works.

Best of luck!

Jim

Superior Shine
Feb 28th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Kevin,

Polishing on test panels was an awsome idea. I wish I had thought of it. The detailer in me just wanted maybe one of these to polish on :D ---->

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/184NXT1-med.jpg

Yea I know I am crazy (car crazy)!!!

Meguiars takes good care of us. Specials pop up here on MOL every now and then. I know you guys do the best you can on price.

Thanks for the kind words, I would love the NXT bag.

Kevin Brown
Feb 28th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Jim-

Did you find the moon-shaped and flexible hand pads to be useful with the Abralon and Royal?

They're a favorite of mine. I run with three of the moon-shaped pads (2000 Abralon, 4000 Abralon, a one for Royal papers. The Abralon REALLY sticks, and switching back and forth seems to tear them up a little).

Paulvr4
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:30 AM
Mike,

When will the next one be? I'm not a pro (yet) but I want to be one! Let me know =) ;)

Kevin Brown
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
The next one is March 19th!
After the March 19th NXT Tech Institute (NXTti), there may be another. At this time no others are scheduled . NXTti is a brand new concept, and it is difficult to put one of these seminars together. Availability of location and instructors is the first hurdle we must overcome. Then we have to find a Saturday that works for everyone involved (Since most people are busy during the week).
Although you live quite some distance from Sylmar, CA, you wouldn't be the first enthusiast to travel thousands of miles to attend- Students came from Michigan, Indiana, and Florida to attend the first NXTti, and they were happy they did!
:xyxthumbs :db: :D :bounce

Paulvr4
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:12 AM
Hey,

thanks - i'm only asking so i can plan my flight etc. this march is too busy for me plus anything prior to june is a nono for me. i will be flying to thailand for vacation so I need to save my cash =)

thanks!

iceburgh
Mar 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
One of these days I need to get out on the left coast and visit you guys.... I have seen Rod in action and if all of you are as good as he is this will be a killer class:xyxthumbs

Paulvr4
Mar 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
ADD ME TO THE LIST! :D :D :D :D

I booked my airplane tickets and will be flying across the country just to attend this session! It's late in the game so I didn't get a good deal on flights. I'll be spending most of my time on a plane than at the class - oh well - that's what happens when you are car crazy !

I need to get away from this 20-30 degree weather.

:xyxthumbs

Can't wait to meet all of you who are attending!

paul

Mike Phillips
Mar 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Paulvr4
ADD ME TO THE LIST! :D :D :D :D

I booked my airplane tickets and will be flying across the country just to attend this session! It's late in the game so I didn't get a good deal on flights. I'll be spending most of my time on a plane than at the class - oh well - that's what happens when you are car crazy !

I need to get away from this 20-30 degree weather.

Can't wait to meet all of you who are attending!

paul

Paul you are hereby Certified Car Crazy!

:bigups :bigups :bigups

Kevin Brown
Mar 8th, 2005, 10:59 AM
NXTti is getting close! :bounce

The test panels and hoods have gone to the paint shop (Thanks Bob Davidson @ Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo, CA)... :xyxthumbs

Jason Rose (of Meguiar's) and I have been running up the phone bill... :mad:

Mark Willie (of Mirka Abrasives) and I are meeting tomorrow to discuss the kits and NXTti specifics... :cool:

I'm starting to make lists of things to do. :wall:

For those of you that are calling but not reaching me, leave a message with your name and phone number! I want to talk to you. Those of you considering NXTti, there is still room. I'd like to firm up the list of students soon. If you've mentioned that you'd like to attend, now is the time to confirm your reservation. :idea:
Ill be posting a little about the instructors , but I'm stealing the Jason Rose and Mark Willie info from the previous NXTti's forum. Cool? :coolgleam

KenL_BayAreaM5s
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Kevin:

I'll try you via phone later this evening, as I'm still planning to come down with another local detailing fanatic. I also have another person that is potentially interested in attending from the Bay Area. We can discuss this later on the phone.

I'll also dig up some things from the past to bring along and share with you as well. It seems as though we have similar interests in cars or perhaps those that we have enjoyed working with over the years.

BTW, I hope there will be an available garden hose nearby since I'll likely be driving one of the M5's down rather than flying by air. If this is the case I'll surely have a nice assortment of 140mph bugs embedded into the front end of the car. ;-)

I'd offer Jeff a ride down but he'd likely be yelling "slow down" I'm feeling air sickness coming on. ;-)

Regards,

Ken Little

Kevin Brown
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I look forward to hearing from you! And 65... Stay alive. ;)

AMDin93103
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by KenL_BayAreaM5s
If this is the case I'll surely have a nice assortment of 140mph bugs embedded into the front end of the car. ;-). . . Ken Little

Do not. . I repeat. . Do not speed through Kings County. They work the road with airplanes, double patrol cars and speed traps all over. I have seen one unit pull over three motorist at once. :confused: Everyone I know that enjoys driving has at least one ticket in that area.

. . . and I am looking forward to meeting you. In what part of the bay area do you reside? I lived in Lafayette most recently and was raised in Walnut Creek not so recently.

Kevin: I just emailed you and dropped about 10 questions. If you answer them all correctly I will be there next weekend. I have a few panels (two black SS and a maroon CC) in my garage if you all could find them useful? Hopefully get to speak with you tomorrow?!

Yay, my first post. :db:

Kevin Brown
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Re: "Kevin: I just emailed you and dropped about 10 questions. If you answer them all correctly I will be there next weekend..."

Man what pressure! Well, I tried... I just sent you an e-mail. This is getting exciting...:bounce

Kevin Brown
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:44 AM
NXTti is gathering steam! We're getting more calls and inquiries. Here's a little info about the Instructors.

Kevin Brown's Guide to NXTti Instructors

JASON ROSE :bow
Jason Rose is a secret weapon.
Watch out for this guy. He's a proficient detailer, a stellar rep for Meguiar's, and delivers a knockout sales training (He proved this at the Inaugural NXTti). His specialty is problem solving. You'll be hard pressed to stump him regarding paint care issues. Take it from me as a distributor and dealer of Meguiar's products- Jason is a guy you NEED on your team. You will not meet a better person, nor a finer Industry Representative than Jason... I have tried! Should you decide to attend NXTti Sylmar, be forewarned...
If you're not careful around this man, you could really learn something!

MARK WILLIE :cool:
Mark Willie is an international type of guy. As a sales rep for Mirka Abrasives he's trained people in Finland, Mexico, and many other exotic locations (and you thought only movie stars lived such a magical life!).
In years past, Mark has been an integral part of our Meguiar's Booth at the Goodguy's West Coast Nationals. Mark is cool under pressure, and understands that most enthusiasts are very nervous wetsanding for the first time. We've invited him to NXTti Sylmar to calm your fears.
Together, Mark and I have sold well over 100 Mirka Fast Finish Kits, not to mention a countless amount of Meguiar's cleaners, polishes, and waxes. Mark has always been available to answer follow-up questions, and he'll be available to you, too. Mark couldn't make it to the Inaugural NXTti, but he WILL BE IN SYLMAR- Fantastic!
Mark Willie? Or won't he? That is the question. For the answer, come to NXTti Sylmar!

JEFF BROWN :wavey
Jeff Brown is famous. In Northern California, that is. Everybody up there knows him by first name. That's because Jeff has taught hundreds of seminars, worked dozens of shows, and helped thousands of enthusiasts (the Meguiar's way). Jeff has been a permanent fixture in our booth at the West Coast Nats. He always bails us out when we're in a crunch. I appreciate that! Another plus is this: Jeff is talented. He even learned to buff and polish cars from the best in the business- Barry Meguiar! But let's keep that between us... I'm not supposed to tell. ;)
question: "Will Jeff be at NXTti Sylmar?" answer: YES HE WILL!

more to follow...

RDVT4ME
Mar 10th, 2005, 08:26 AM
I was very impressed with the quality of the instructors when I attended the first NXTti. These quys are top quality!

Kevin, I assume you will be there instructing also. For you guys who don't know Kevin Brown....well he is extremely helpful and patient. He represents Meguiars very well. I want to thank Kevin for all the help he has given to me. Thanks Kevin!

Kevin Brown
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Bob-

YES! I will be instructing in Sylmar. I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully we'll see each other at a future Meguiar's soon. Are you attending the Meguiar's Awards?

Bob, what have you done with the knowledge you've obtained at the Inaugural NXTti? Tell us how the training helped you!

To all the other NXTti graduates... If you haven't yet posted a few words about your experience after NXTti, I'm sure other MOL members would like to know.

I believe that NXTti is an amazing opportunity for beginners and seasoned car care enthusiasts. What do y'all think? :confused:

Jason Rose
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:58 AM
As Chief Instructor for NXTti, I know all the instructors quite well. They have been carefully selected to add value to this course, provide the absolute best learning experience possible, and to share their vast skills/experience.

Kevin Brown - Known in his community...and the ever expanding detail community...as a very...very...high quality detailer. He is as meticulous as can be. You can always tell a good detailer by listening to their customers. Kevin's customers "refuse to use anyone else", know that "he is the one to go to if you want it done right." He has years of experience...and eager to share the knowledge with others. He has also developed into a Meguiar's distributor that presents our products & techniques at car shows better than anyone I know! Second to none. When I need to collaborate with a professional detailer to develop a new product or system...I call Kevin first. His experience, skill set, and interests make him a perfect NXTti Instructor. (He lets me have the lime light...but this whole NXTti thing...was his idea. So, be sure to thank him when you see him on March 19th.)

Rod Kraft - Is a Meguiar's Sales Manager in the Northeast. He also has a background in detailing. We have lost count of how many training courses Rodney has conducted. He is a training machine! Which is why it was so easy to select him as an NXTti Instructor. You will find him to be extremely knowledgable and articulate, with a great speaking style. His contribution to this March 19th course will be invaluable to us...and to you! Rod will also have the added honor (stress) of extending the NXTti program to the Northeast region of the country. So give him several months to a year to develop his program...and we will have a Chief Instructor in the East!

So this, with Kevin's comments about myself, Jeff, and Mark...you know a little more about the NXTti Instructors for March 19th.

Looking forward to working with you that day.
Jason "Waxman" Rose
Senior Area Sales Manager
Meguiar's, Inc.

RDVT4ME
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Kevin

No, I won't be at the Meguiars Awards.....that day is my wife's birthday.

As far as using my newly acquired skills. Well, one of my Corvette buddies had a pretty significant scratch on his new C6 from another car hitting him....he called on me to fix it. The rotary skill you taught me fixed his vette. He also owns an SL500 which received some water spots when it was at the dealer for a week. I'm working on it tonight. He asked me to come over and work "my magic" on his SL. Doing a neighbors CTS this weekend.

I am much more comfortable about using the rotary because of the training. I also learned a good methodical approach when analyzing problems and finding the proper solution.

A lot us us just want to grab the rotary and go to work.....not always the best solution. The NXTti training gave us a tool box of tools (ie, skills) and the knowledge to use them properly.

Another great asset that Meguiars makes available is Mike Phillips. I can't say enough about how well he shares is knowledge with us. Mike's Saturday seminars have done wonders for the car hobby!

Kevin Brown
Mar 10th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Wow, Bob-

Do you realize how 'car crazy' you are? Your friends probalbly call you, 'The Magic Man'.
I'm impressed that you're doing such high-end repairs! :bow The cars you listed can be challenging, even for an experienced bloke like me. You should be proud that you're tackling such high-end rides... Good for you!:xyxthumbs

Yes, Mike Phillips is a treasure for us. As I stated before, "You will be BLOWN AWAY by the 'Encyclopedia of Car Care Knowledge Formerly Known as Mike'!"

RDVT4ME
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks Kevin!

I never thought I would be taking a rotary to a $100,000 car.

Just got back from working on the SL500 (it's a red one). It took the rotary, #83 and a polishing pad to remove the water marks. Used a cutting pad with #83 to remove some scratches too. Followed up with #80 using the PC and then some NXT. Turned out pretty well. I was surprised at how hard the paint was. There were some area's that I could not get to with the power tools, ScratchX by hand with a terry cloth did the job in the hard to get to areas.

Kevin, any suggestions of better ways to attack this are always appreciated.

btw, prior to using the rotary on the SL, I tried clay, then some mppc by hand, then some #83 with the pc. None of those things got rid of the water marks. I finally then went to the rotary. Following Meguiars motto to use the least aggressive solution to accomplish the task.

Kevin Brown
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Bob-

If you are satisfied with the areas you had to hand rub, leave it alone. If not, I would have to guess that some residue remains (calcium and/or magnesium). So, you can either use a mild acid, or jump up to M85 Diamond Cut 2.0. The acid eats the rough edges off the attatched calcium and magnesium (or simply dissolves it). I know that seems harsh, but it's not.
As you may already know, M85 is a very LOW scouring/quick cutting compound. Personally, I have yet to see it scour a painted surface (leave scuffy scratch marks). I've used it many times by hand, and have tremendous confidence in its abilities. Since you've followed the Meguiar's credo, 'Start with the least aggressive method', I think M85 is the way to go.

Give me a little more info on what you're seeing on the surface...

Kevin Brown
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:53 AM
If anyone else is considering attending NXTti Sylmar, but are waiting for some magical signal to sign up, you won't get one. You simply need to ask yourself these questions:

1. Do I want to learn by trial and error?
Trust me, you don't. Learn by doing, but take the educated approach: NXTti.

2. Will I ever really 'push the envelope' of my abilities without expert training?
More than likely you won't. We will!

3. Is this class too advanced for me?
If you are a painter, a detailer, or a car enthusiast, this class was created for you. However, if you are still not sure, please call me. I am ready to help you decide if this class is right for you.

4. Do I want to trust high-caliber paint care to someone I don't know, or would I rather do it myself?
Doing the work yourself assures that you'll be satisfied in the results. Moreover, you'll know what to look for when employing another professional to do the work for you.

5. Do I currently have the confidence needed to properly analyze and correct paint defects?
If not, NXTti will give you the confidence needed to trust yourself.

I hope to meet you at NXTti Sylmar! :bigups Kevin Brown 805-922-6102

RDVT4ME
Mar 11th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Kevin

Everything turned out well. The ScratchX took off everything in the hard to get areas. I was pleasantly surprised. I was just looking for any additional feedback on my method of attacking this problem. Thanks for the tip on #85.

I'm waiting to hear back from the SL owner today to see how it looks in the sun. Just want to make sure no problems show up. It looked great under the lights....but the sun is another good test. This was a good learning experience for me. Just follow the great instruction that I received at NXTti.....and it works!

This weekend when I do the CTS, I'm going to try the #66 to see how that turns out. I'll clay the car first. #66 might be a good option for those who basically view their car as just transportation.

Kevin Brown
Mar 14th, 2005, 05:44 PM
It's NXTti prep week!

party: party: party: party:

everglo
Mar 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Someone's excited.

ME TOO!

Can't wait.

Paulvr4
Mar 15th, 2005, 05:55 AM
not looking fwd to the long flights - I hope my ipod/portabledvdplayer/books keep me entertained.

but once I get there - I will be more than excited! :D

then I have to do the plane thing again :(

at least I'll be looking fwd to spring and fun times when I can use what I learned!

I'm looking fwd to meeting you all!

raydoug
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Does Meguiar's have or considered some sort of traveling seminar for those of us who don't live in NJ or LA? Just a thought, or maybe I missed an announcement or two.

Mike Phillips
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by raydoug
Does Meguiar's have or considered some sort of traveling seminar for those of us who don't live in NJ or LA? Just a thought, or maybe I missed an announcement or two.

Yes. What you are seeing with this second NXT ti Institute is the beginning of rolling this program out to more areas. There is a learning curve involved and one of the things we've done with this clinic is to bring in Rod Kraft from the other side of the U.S. to get his involvement and feedback to help with future events that will include participation in more geographical areas.

Mike

Nightwalker
Mar 15th, 2005, 09:25 AM
I got excited about this and considered flying out from MN until I saw the price.

Someday...

Paulvr4
Mar 15th, 2005, 10:02 AM
my flight, hotel, and car rental will cost more than the class alone - but the opportunities, knowledge, and experience this class will provide me will be priceless

Rod Kraft
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Hi Paulvr4,

I just want to say thanks for the commitment of coming to the class. It's obvious you want to take your skills to the next level.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Rod

Paulvr4
Mar 15th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks Rod,

I am also attending your class on April 30th in NJ - so it would be cool to meet you ahead of time. :xyxthumbs

Rod Kraft
Mar 16th, 2005, 03:32 AM
That's awesome!!

It will be great to have you at both classes.

See you soon,
Rod

Superior Shine
Mar 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I can't seem to find what time the class starts. What time does it start?

Mike Phillips
Mar 18th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Superior Shine
I can't seem to find what time the class starts. What time does it start?

Hi Joe,

The class starts at 9:00am sharp and we would like to have everyone there by 8:30 am

How's that?

Superior Shine
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks - U DEE MAN!!

Paulvr4
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I just kicked myself in the head.

I am very upset right now. It's 8pm EST - I missed my 4pm flight out of NY. I can't get a flight out that will get me to CA by 8am w/o dishing an insane amount of cash and I won't make it anyways...

I missed the flight by about 10 min. Meaning I got to the airport at 3:50 and the flight left at 4:01...but it was too late to board the flight. I underestimated Friday traffic. It took me 1.5 hours to get to the airport - normally it takes 20 minutes.

So I am now sitting at home wondering what it'll be like - wishing I didn't miss it. Oh well - maybe next time - sorry guys. There are no words to describe my situation. :(

just let me know how it was...