PDA

View Full Version : text line spacing??

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I've just noticed this the last day or two but I'm unable to put a space between my groups of text and it ends up mashing it all into one group This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line

Michael Stoops
Feb 18th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I've just noticed this the last day or two but I'm unable to put a space between my groups of text and it ends up mashing it all into one group This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line This text should be on it's own line

You mean like this

And this

And this
And this, but without a blank line between this and the line above it?

What browser are you using? The above was done in Firefox on Windows XP SP3

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Seems like it was Firefox that was causing the problem....which I've never had before.

This is with

Windows Explorer. ;)

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:19 PM
And this is with Firefox. I can't use the smileys either or any of the editing tools like inserting quote/image tags.

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I'm on Win 7 64-bit

Mike Phillips
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Loose nut in the front of the monitor?

:D

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Loose nut in the front of the monitor?

:D

LOL. I know Windows did an update yesterday so maybe that caused it. I need my spel chek! :D

Andrew C.
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:49 PM
LOL. I know Windows did an update yesterday so maybe that caused it. I need my spel chek! :D

Rasky, try going ahead and clearing all of your cookies. I'm working in firefox in windows 7 64 bit and don't seem to have the issue. Sometimes there are just weird things that can cause issues. Who knows if clearing your cookies will help but its worth a shot :confused:

Also did you restart your computer after this?

RaskyR1
Feb 18th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Test

test

test

This is from my home PC with Win 7 64-bit and Firefox.....all seems well here.:scratchhead1