PDA

View Full Version : trouble with the new layout

rqk
Sep 21st, 2006, 05:08 PM
I am struggling with the new forum. I log in and it says I am logged in, go to the forums and I'm not logged in. I have cookies and Java Script enabled.

Where is the view post since last visited? I can't find that. It used to be on the first page (very convenient). The best I see is "today's posts", but that's not what I am looking for.

As of this moment, I sure liked the old system better and haven't seen the benefit of this new one. I am sure I'll come around but ...

rqk
Sep 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM
After posting this, now I see New Posts on the top line. It wasn't there before. Hmmmm. That's a different top line now.

skitelluride531@cubs
Sep 23rd, 2006, 07:34 AM
I have a similar problem. When I goto the home page of MOL, it says I am not online...but when I click on one of the links like "FAQ" it will say I am logged in.

Tom Claessens
Oct 2nd, 2006, 12:04 AM
Same here.. must be a bug in the homepage.
I logged on and get the confirmation box that I'm logged in and after the refresh I'm on the homepage but again with those empty login boxes instead of the user information box.

However, if I click on "forums" I'm logged on... Probably some bad cookie / session validation.